When is Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars taking place? Saturday 8th February, 2020 – 01:30 (UK)
Where is Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars taking place? American Airlines Center, Dallas
What channel is Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Minnesota Wild 7 – 0 Dallas Stars
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Wild enter this game on a good run of form and are coming off a 4-2 win over the Vancouver Canucks that pushed their winning streak to two games. They have gone 3-2 in their last five, but they currently sit in 12th place of the Western Conference standings with 56 points after 53 games.
- Minnesota's lone doubtful player is defenceman Carson Soucy who has been listed as day-to-day but points toward missing this game. Devan Dubnyk has been confirmed as the starting goaltender for this contest.
- Veteran winger Zach Parise is coming off a milestone performance, as he notched 20 goals in a season for the 10th time in his career. He’s not the elite scoring threat he once was, but he remains productive with 33 points and 119 shots in 53 games this season.
- The Stars suffered a 4-3 overtime loss to the New York Islanders last time out and while that result snapped a two-game winning run, they remain 3-2 in their last five outings. Dallas are firmly entrenched as a playoff team, however, and they sit in third place of the Western Conference standings with 65 points out of 53 games.
- Dallas have ruled out Martin Hanzal due to a back injury and he looks likely to miss the remainder of the regular season. Center Justin Dowling has been listed as a game-time decision due to an undisclosed injury.
- Tyler Seguin has been Dallas’ most productive player since he has 39 points (11 goals, 28 assists) in 53 games during 2019-20. However, he only has three assists and no goals during his last five outings. He hasn’t scored a goal since December 28th against the Colorado Avalanche.
The Stars will undoubtedly try to avenge the 7-0 defeat they suffered in the most recent H2H matchup against the Wild, but Dallas have gone 6-4 in their last 10 previous games against Minnesota so they could have a psychological advantage here. These two sides have seen three of their last five games separate both teams by just one goal as well. Dallas have had the better season and are at home so they should be considered as favourites, but the game could very well be tight.