When is Minnesota Wild @ Anaheim Ducks taking place? Wednesday 6th November, 2019 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Minnesota Wild @ Anaheim Ducks taking place? Honda Center, Anaheim
What television channel is Minnesota Wild @ Anaheim Ducks on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Minnesota Wild @ Anaheim Ducks? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Minnesota Wild @ Anaheim Ducks? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Anaheim Ducks 4-0 Minnesota Wild
THE TEAM NEWS
- Minnesota Wild lost their third game in succession as they were defeated by St. Louis Blues in their last contest and they are now rooted to the foot of the Central Division standings with a 4-9-1 record.
- With the Wild desperate for a win, they looked set to end their losing streak having taken a lead into the third period but failed to hold on and the Blues were able to edge the game in overtime.
- With a healthy roster, there are no excuses for the Wild and they will have to work hard to end this current run but their work will be cut out here as they head on the road with a 1-8-0 record.
- Anaheim Ducks have now lost five of their last eight games as the form they showed right at the start of the season continues to evade them with Chicago Blackhawks causing an upset in their last game.
- The Ducks were fancied to make it three wins in a row but were unable to do so as they slipped to an overtime loss and they now sit at 9-6-1 following what was just their second defeat on home ice this season.
- That record is now 6-1-1 and they will be eager to get back to winning ways to prove that was just a blip but they need to find more consistency to their game although they could still be without Ondrej Kase who has now missed five straight games with a jaw injury.
Both Anaheim Ducks and Minnesota Wild are struggling for form at the minute but that is more of a problem for the side from Minnesota. They sit bottom of the Central Division with just four wins to their name from 14 contests and travel to Anaheim with a poor record of 1-8-0 on the road and, with the Ducks only losing twice at home this season, this is set to be another disappointing outing for the Wild.