When is Los Angeles Kings @ Vancouver Canucks taking place? Thursday 10th October, 2019 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Kings @ Vancouver Canucks taking place? Rogers Arena, Vancouver
What television channel is Los Angeles Kings @ Vancouver Canucks on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Los Angeles Kings @ Vancouver Canucks? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Kings @ Vancouver Canucks? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Knights 2-3 Vancouver Canucks
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES KINGS
- Los Angeles Kings picked up their first win of the season at just the second attempt as they overcame their opening game defeat against Edmonton Oilers to edge out Calgary Flames to move to 1-1.
- The Kings needed overtime to claim the win but will be relieved to have picked up the points and will look to bring this three-game spell on the road to a close with another victory as they face Vancouver.
- Tobias Bjornfot has made the step up to the NHL look effortless and he will look to continue his blossoming partnership with star defenseman Drew Doughty with the pairing receiving rave reviews even at this early point of the season.
- Vancouver Canucks remain winless at the start of the season as they suffered their second defeat in a row and will hope they can put that right in their first game at home as they host the Los Angeles Kings.
- The Canucks were unable to pick up a win in either of their two road games against Edmonton Oilers and Calgary Flames, with the latter earning a shutout 3-0 victory over Vancouver.
- Forward Tyler Motte has an outside chance of featuring in this game as he continues to deal with an upper body issue but he returned to practice on Sunday and will be pushing for a return to action sooner rather than later.
Vancouver Canucks have started the season with back-to-back road losses but will hope their first game on home ice can see them end their losing streak at just two matches. They face a tricky challenge against Los Angeles Kings who managed their first win of the season in their last game against Calgary Flames. The last three regular season games between these two teams have been settled by just a single goal and this could be another tight contest but the Canucks can edge it.