When is Los Angeles Kings @ St. Louis Blues taking place? Friday 25th October, 2019 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Kings @ St. Louis Blues taking place? Enterprise Center, St. Louis
What television channel is Los Angeles Kings @ St. Louis Blues on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Los Angeles Kings @ St. Louis Blues? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Kings @ St. Louis Blues? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? St. Louis Blues 4-0 Los Angeles Kings
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES KINGS
- After ending their three-match losing streak with a comfortable victory over Calgary Flames, Los Angeles Kings were able to back that up with their second consecutive win as they saw off Winnipeg Jets.
- The Kings were pegged back twice having taken the lead but when they took they went in front for a third time in the match in the final period, they were able to hold on and claim the valuable win.
- Gabriel Vilardi is moving closer to a return to action for the Kings but is unlikely to recover from his back injury in time to take the ice for this contest with the center set to continue with his rehabilitation in practice.
ST. LOUIS BLUES
- St. Louis Blues brought their run of four consecutive defeats to an end as they defeated Colorado Avalanche in their last game and will now be looking to go on a winning streak as they host Los Angeles Kings.
- The Blues took the lead in the first period and although the Avalanche were able to tie the scores soon after, two goals in the second period without reply was enough to see them move to 4-2-3.
- Sammy Blais could be missing for this contest with the left winger failing to complete Wednesday’s practice and needed his thumb taping up but defenseman Carl Gunnarsson was able to skate with the team and could be deemed healthy for this game.
St. Louis Blues will hope they can end their run of four home matches with a second consecutive victory as they host Los Angeles Kings. Both teams have won and lost the same number of games so far this season but the Blues have more points due to three of their losses coming after regulation. They are 2-1-2 at home but can improve that here, although they will be tested by the Kings and will have to put in a good performance to claim the win.