When is Los Angeles Kings @ Arizona Coyotes taking place? Friday 31st January, 2020 – 02:30 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Kings @ Arizona Coyotes taking place? Gla River Arena, Phoenix
What channel is Los Angeles Kings @ Arizona Coyotes on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Los Angeles Kings @ Arizona Coyotes? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Kings @ Arizona Coyotes? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Kings 2 – 3 Arizona Coyotes
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES KINGS
- The Kings have been one of the worst teams in the NHL over the last few weeks and enter this game riding a five-game losing streak following their 4-2 loss against the Tampa Bay Lightning. They have won just two of their last 10 games and as a result sit in last place of the Western Conference standings with 41 points out of 51 contests.
- Los Angeles Kings are in relatively good health but Drew Doughty and Derek Forbort will be considered as game-time decisions for this contest.
- Anze Kopitar should be the Kings’ main player to watch, but you should keep an eye on Dustin Brown as well. He is currently riding a four-game point streak, with two goals and two assists over that span. The 35-year-old winger is up to 23 points, 108 shots and 99 hits through 47 contests this season.
- The Coyotes remain alive in their playoff push and while they currently sit in eighth place of the Western Conference standings with 57 points, three points above ninth-placed Chicago Blackhawks, their recent form has been quite poor. They enter this game on a three-game losing run following a 4-2 loss against the Anaheim Ducks the last time out.
- Veteran winger Marian Hossa has been ruled out for the remainder of the season, while the Coyotes have three players listed as questionable in goaltender Darcy Kuemper and forwards Brad Richardson and Barrett Hayton.
- Vinnie Hinostroza is coming off a good performance against the Ducks the last time out, as he got involved in both goals with a tally and a helper. He snapped a seven-game drought with this outing, and he will look to repeat it against one of the worst defences in the league. He is up to five goals and 19 points this season.
The Kings have been one of the worst teams in the league during the current season and cannot seem to buy a win, with a poor record of eight losses – including five straight – in their last 10 outings. The Coyotes have been inconsistent of late and are in dire need of a bounce-back performance if they don’t want to leave the playoff zone in the coming days. Arizona should take advantage of the fact they are playing at home, where they own a 11-1-2-10 record, to secure the win against a struggling Kings team that owns a 4-3-4-17 mark on the road.