When is Los Angeles Kings @ Arizona Coyotes taking place? Tuesday 19th November, 2019 – 02:00 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Kings @ Arizona Coyotes taking place? Gila River Arena
What channel is Los Angeles Kings @ Arizona Coyotes on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Los Angeles Kings @ Arizona Coyotes? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Kings @ Arizona Coyotes? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Kings 0 – 5 Arizona Coyotes
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES KINGS
- The Kings enter this game on a solid three-game winning streak following an impressive 4-3 win over the Vegas Golden Knights. Despite their good recent run of form, the Kings have won just five of 20 league matches so far this season and that poor start sees them sit in 14th place of the Western Conference with 17 points.
- Center Trevor Lewis has been listed as day-to-day with a lower body injury, and he is expected to be a game-time decision. Meanwhile, Derek Forbort is out with a back problem and won’t return until late November at the earliest.
- Veteran center Anze Kopitar has been the Kings’ best performer by a wide margin. The 32-year-old currently leads Los Angeles in goals (seven), assists (15) and points (22). He’s on a six-game point streak with three goals and six helpers.
- The Coyotes are coming off a solid 3-0 home win over the Calgary Flames and have now won three of their last four games. Two of those three wins have come via penalties, though, so it’s not like they have been dominating the competition in recent weeks.
- Niklas Hjalmarsson has been ruled out through injury and is a long-term absentees with his return not due until some time in the new year.
- Center Nick Schmaltz has been Arizona’s top performer this season. He has 16 points in 21 games thanks to four goals and 12 assists. He only has two assists in his last six games, though, and hasn’t scored a goal since late October.
The Kings and the Coyotes are both riding solid runs of form but the Coyotes have been the more consistent side during the entire season. The Coyotes have struggled at home with four losses in nine games but the Kings have been even worse on the road with just one win in 10 matches, while conceding 43 goals. Based on those stats, the Coyotes should be favourites to win here.