When is Edmonton Oilers @ New Jersey Devils taking place? Friday 11th October, 2019 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Edmonton Oilers @ New Jersey Devils taking place? Prudential Center, Newark
What television channel is Edmonton Oilers @ New Jersey Devils on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Edmonton Oilers @ New Jersey Devils? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Edmonton Oilers @ New Jersey Devils? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? New Jersey Devils 6-3 Edmonton Oilers
THE TEAM NEWS
- Edmonton Oilers have enjoyed an impressive start to their campaign with three straight victories, their latest win starting a run of games on the road as they overcame New York Islanders.
- Following two narrow wins by just a single goal, the Oilers were much more comfortable against the Islanders thanks to four goals from James Neal which took his tally for the season to six
- Mikki Koskinen made his first start of the season in goal against the Islanders and could retain his place ahead of Mike Smith whilst Riley Sheahan will also look to build on his first game action of the year but Alex Chiasson is classed as day-to-day because of illness.
NEW JERSEY DEVILS
- New Jersey Devils have yet to recover from their shootout loss in their home opener against Winnipeg Jets and suffered two road losses on the back of that as they return to the Prudential Center still looking for their first win of the season.
- The Devils went down 7-2 to Buffalo Sabres which was followed by a 4-0 reverse to the Philadelphia Flyers in what has been a worrying start to the year and they will want to end their losing streak as soon as possible.
- Cory Schneider has been suffering from cramps in his lower body during the early part of the season and is deemed day-to-day ahead of this clash but the Devils goaltender has played down concerns over his fitness.
New Jersey Devils have endured a poor start to the season and sit at 0-3 ahead of this contest with the unbeaten Edmonton Oilers. It will pose a big challenge for the Devils to end their losing streak against a side that have started the year in completely different form to their own with the confident Oilers looking to make it four wins in a row. The Devils have won their last two matches against the Oilers but it is difficult to oppose the visitors in this one and they can improve to 4-0.