When is Edmonton Oilers @ Anaheim Ducks taking place? Wednesday 26th February, 2020 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Edmonton Oilers @ Anaheim Ducks taking place? Honda Center, Anaheim
What channel is Edmonton Oilers @ Anaheim Ducks on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Edmonton Oilers @ Anaheim Ducks? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Edmonton Oilers @ Anaheim Ducks? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Edmonton Oilers 6 – 2 Anaheim Ducks
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Oilers are coming off a 4-2 win over the Los Angeles Kings and that result ended a two-game losing streak for them. Edmonton are coming off a 3-2 mark over the last five games and currently sit in fifth place of the Western Conference standings with 73 points out of 62 matches.
- Defenceman Kris Russell has been listed as questionable due to a concussion, while several other players have been ruled out. The list includes Zack Kassian, James Neal, Oscar Klefbom, Joakim Nygard and Ryan Mantha.
- Star center Connor McDavid missed six games earlier this month but returned with a three-point performance last time out against the Kings. He has 84 points in 56 games (31 goals, 53 assists) and looks set to reach the 100-point mark for the fourth consecutive season.
- The Ducks have virtually no chance to sneak into the playoffs and sit in 14th place of the Western Conference standings with 56 points. They enter this game riding a four-game losing streak, headlined by their 6-5 overtime loss to the Vegas Golden Knights the last time out.
- Three Anaheim players have been listed as questionable here, as Cam Fowler, Derek Grant and Erik Gudbranson will all be game-time decisions for the coaching staff. Patrick Eaves and Ryan Kesler have both been ruled out for the remainder of the season.
- As has been the case all season long, veteran center Ryan Getzlaf should be Anaheim’s player to watch. He’s on a four-game point drought, but he remains the franchise’s most productive player with 38 points (12 goals, 26 assists) out of 60 games.
The Ducks enter this game on a four-game losing run and have not been able to muster any sort of consistency, evidenced by their four-game losing streak. The Oilers have been the better side by a wide margin recently and should be able to secure the win here despite playing away from home.