When is Colorado Avalanche @ Vegas Golden Knights taking place? Friday 25th October, 2019 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is Colorado Avalanche @ Vegas Golden Knights taking place? T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas
What television channel is Colorado Avalanche @ Vegas Golden Knights on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Colorado Avalanche @ Vegas Golden Knights? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Colorado Avalanche @ Vegas Golden Knights? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Vegas Golden Knights 3-4 Colorado Avalanche
THE TEAM NEWS
- Colorado Avalanche could not overcome St. Louis Blues as their goalscoring form deserted them despite entering the contest as the side with the most goals per game in the NHL up to that point.
- The Avalanche could only manage to find the back of the net once which was their lowest total in any of their nine games so far this season with the Blues coming out 1-3 winners to condemn Colorado to just their second defeat of the year.
- To make matters worse for the Avalanche they lost one of their star players in Mikko Rantanen to injury and, although it could have been more serious than it is, the forward will miss at least a week of action.
VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS
- Vegas Golden Knights returned to winning ways against Chicago Blackhawks in their last outing and that victory means they have won five of their last seven matches in the NHL to give them a record of 7-4-0.
- After trailing for much of the game, the Vegas Knights tied the game late in the contest before a scoreless overtime period forced a shootout and it was Shea Theodore who scored the decisive goal to seal the win for his team.
- Back-up goaltender Malcom Subban remains a doubt with his lower body injury and is still deemed day-to-day while the Golden Knights are hopeful that Alex Tuch and Nate Schmidt are not too far away from returning to action.
This looks like an intriguing match-up between two teams with seven wins to their name so far this season. Vegas Golden Knights are 3-2-0 at home and face the Colorado Avalanche whose only two losses of the year have come on the road, with their away record sitting at 3-1-1. Both teams have injury concerns but the Avalanche could be hit hard by the loss of Mikko Rantanen and in their first game without him, they could find it tough going with the Golden Knights able to claim the victory.