When is Colorado Avalanche @ St. Louis Blues taking place? Tuesday 22nd October, 2019 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Colorado Avalanche @ St. Louis Blues taking place? Enterprise Center, St. Louis
What television channel is Colorado Avalanche @ St. Louis Blues on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Colorado Avalanche @ St. Louis Blues? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Colorado Avalanche @ St. Louis Blues? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Colorado Avalanche 2-3 St. Louis Blues
THE TEAM NEWS
- Colorado Avalanche made it seven wins from eight at the start of the season as they dispatched Tampa Bay Lightning with ease and with that victory, they now boast the best record in the NHL.
- Avalanche notched six goals in the contest and they have now scored at least four goals in six of their eight games with that scoring record a big reason why they currently sit at 7-0-1 in the Central Division.
- Nathan MacKinnon has been nursing a leg/hip bruise and was a doubt to feature in the last couple of games but it has not kept him out and the star center should be fit for this game against St. Louis.
ST. LOUIS BLUES
- Reigning Stanley Cup holders St. Louis Blues have not had the start to the season they would have envisaged in their quest to defend their championship and are now in the midst of a four-match losing streak.
- The Blues were heavily defeated again as they went down to Montreal Canadiens with their record now standing at 3-2-3 with that loss the third of the season at home with St. Louis managing just the single home win from their four games so far.
- St. Louis were without defenseman Carl Gunnnarsson against the Canadiens and he is in doubt once again with a lower body injury which is deemed day-to-day by the Blues medical staff.
Colorado Avalanche have blown their opponents away at the start of this season and head to reigning champions St. Louis full of confidence. They boast a league best 7-0-1 record ahead of this contest and are scoring 4.38 goals per game on average which is also the highest in the NHL. The Blues have won the last four contests between the two teams but with them possessing a four-game losing streak at present, the free-scoring Avalanche can continue their impressive start by claiming another win.