When is Colorado Avalanche @ Anaheim Ducks taking place? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Colorado Avalanche @ Anaheim Ducks taking place? Honda Center, Anaheim
What channel is Colorado Avalanche @ Anaheim Ducks on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Colorado Avalanche @ Anaheim Ducks? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Colorado Avalanche @ Anaheim Ducks? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Colorado Avalanche 2 – 5 Anaheim Ducks
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Avalanche are coming off a 3-1 win over the New York Islanders and that result ended a three-game losing streak for them. Owners of a 2-3 mark during their last five contests, Colorado remain one of the best teams in the Western Conference with 75 points and they are currently in third place in the standings.
- Goaltender Philipp Grubauer has been listed as questionable due to a lower body injury and he will be a game-time decision, while Matt Calvert, Nazem Kadri, Mikko Rantanen and Colin Wilson have all been ruled out through injuries as well.
- Nathan MacKinnon should be Colorado’s player to watch every time the Avalanche are out there. He has four points in his last two games and is on pace to surpass his career-best mark of 99 points set last season. He has 84 points (33 goals, 51 assists) in only 59 games.
- The Ducks are on a two-game losing streak following their 4-1 defeat against the Florida Panthers last time out, and they sit in 14th place in the Western Conference standings with 55 points.
- Defenceman Cam Fowler and winger Ondrej Kase have been listed as day-to-day and both players will likely be game-time decisions. Erik Gudbranson is out due to an upper body injury, while Ryan Kesler and Patrick Eaves have already been ruled out for the season.
- Ryan Getzlaf is one of the most experienced players on the Ducks roster but he’s also the most productive onem as he currently leads the team in points with 38, thanks to 12 goals and a team-high 26 assists.
The Ducks and the Avalanche both share a 2-3 record over the last five games but that’s where the similarities end for both clubs. Anaheim have been struggling in the midst of their rebuilding process, while Colorado are looking to make a deep playoff run and have the look of a potential Stanley Cup contender. Those differences will be noticeable here, with Colorado tipped to win this game despite playing on the road.