When is Carolina Hurricanes @ Boston Bruins taking place? Wednesday 4th December, 2019 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Carolina Hurricanes @ Boston Bruins taking place? TD Garden, Boston
What channel is Carolina Hurricanes @ Boston Bruins on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Carolina Hurricanes @ Boston Bruins? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Carolina Hurricanes @ Boston Bruins? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Carolina Hurricanes 3 – 4 Boston Bruins
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Hurricanes were on a two-game losing streak before they bounced back in the previous game, and their 3-2 away win over the Tampa Bay Lightning lifted them to fifth place of the Eastern Conference with 33 points. They have won three of their last two five matches.
- Carolina should be quite healthy ahead of this contest. Martin Necas has been listed as doubtful and will be a game-time decision, while center Erik Haula has been ruled out with a knee problem.
- Andrei Svechnikov has been Carolina’s top scoring threat. He currently leads the franchise in points with 29 (11 goals, 18 assists), but Sebastian Aho (13 goals) and Teuvo Teravainen (19 assists) have also had solid runs of form thus far.
- The Bruins have been the best team in the Eastern Conference this season, and they enter this game on a seven-game winning streak – five of those wins have come on regulation. Boston are coming off a 3-1 win against the Montreal Canadiens and currently sit at the top of the Eastern Conference standings with 43 points out of 27 games.
- Boston have four players listed as questionable ahead of this contest – Patrice Bergeron, Karson Kuhlman, Kevan Miller and Brett Ritchie will be game-time decisions for the coaching staff. John Moore, Zachary Senyshyn and Anton Bildh have already been ruled out.
- One player to keep an eye on for Boston is Brad Marchand, as he is the current leader of the Bruins when it comes to scoring with 43 points (18 goals, 25 assists). David Pastrnak has been one of the league’s biggest scoring threats as well with 25 goals in 27 games.
The Bruins are one of the hottest teams in the league and it seems no team can stop them. Aside from sitting at the top of the Conference, they also have the Conference’s second-best attack with 99 goals and have conceded 65 goals, the second-lowest tally on the East. Those figures, coupled with Boston’s impressive winning run, should list them as favourites ahead of this matchup. Especially considering Carolina have struggled in recent weeks, considering the two losses they have suffered in their last three games.