When is Calgary Flames @ San Jose Sharks taking place? Monday 14th October – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Calgary Flames @ San Jose Sharks taking place? SAP Center at San Jose, San Jose
What television channel is Calgary Flames @ San Jose Sharks on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Calgary Flames @ San Jose Sharks? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Calgary Flames @ San Jose Sharks? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Calgary Flames 5-3 San Jose Sharks
THE TEAM NEWS
- Calgary Flames suffered defeat in last night’s contest with Vegas Golden Knights as their search for consistency at the start of the season continues and the Flames will hope this final game of a three-match road trip can end on a positive.
- They will face San Jose Sharks and will need a much improved performance after they were on the end of a 2-6 loss against the Golden Knights which saw the Flames drop to 2-3 with them continuing their L-W sequence from the beginning of the season.
- One positive for the Flames heading into this contest is that their roster appears to be healthy and unless any late complaints appear from last night’s game, they should be at full-strength for this match.
SAN JOSE SHARKS
- San Jose Sharks finally picked up their first win of the new NHL season as they defeated Chicago Blackhawks in their last outing and will hope they can go on a winning streak after losing their first four.
- The Sharks were limited to just one goal in each of their first three matches before scoring two in their game against Nashville Predators but were able to match their total number of goals for the season in just the one game against the Blackhawks as they won 5-4.
- In what will be just their second home match of the season so far, the Sharks will be hoping that both Tim Heed and Marcus Sorensen are able to take to the ice after being deemed day-to-day.
San Jose Sharks ended their winning drought as they picked up their first win of the season at the fifth time of asking. They now return to home ice to host Calgary Flames who have struggled for consistency this season and were on the end of a big loss to Vegas Golden Knights in their last game. This game could go either way but on the back of their first win, the Sharks can make home advantage count to come out on top.