When is Buffalo Sabres @ Anaheim Ducks taking place? Thursday 17th October, 2019 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Buffalo Sabres @ Anaheim Ducks taking place? Honda Center, Anaheim
What television channel is Buffalo Sabres @ Anaheim Ducks on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Buffalo Sabres @ Anaheim Ducks? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Buffalo Sabres @ Anaheim Ducks? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Anaheim Ducks 0-3 Buffalo Sabres
THE TEAM NEWS
- Buffalo Sabres made it three wins in a row to continue their strong start to the season and now hold a 5-0-1 record after a comfortable victory over Dallas Stars in which they completed a shutout against their opponents.
- The Sabres continued their record of scoring at least three goals in every game they have played so far with the 0-4 win to remain unbeaten in their own rink but now travel to Anaheim for just their third road game of the season.
- Rookie forward Victor Olofsson has made a great start to his NHL career and has now managed to score five goals in his team’s first six games after finding the back of the net once again against the Stars.
- Anaheim slipped to a 4-2-0 record after losing out to Boston Bruins in their last game but a return to the Honda Center presents them with a chance to get back to winning ways as they host the Buffalo Sabres.
- The Ducks have won both of their home games so far this season but will need to respond following the defeat against the Bruins with David Pastrnak doing the damage with all four goals for his team.
- Sam Steel provided his team with a big boost in their last game as the center made his return to the ice following injury and should improve in coming games as he gets more game time under his belt.
This should be a brilliant contest between two teams that have started the season in great form. With just three losses between them from 12 games, both teams will be confident of improving their respective record but know they will be in for a tough game. The Sabres have looked the better of the two teams and although their only loss came on the road whilst the Ducks are 2-0-0 at home, it is the visitors that can come out on top in this one.