When is Boston Bruins @ Vegas Golden Knights taking place? Wednesday 9th October, 2019 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Boston Bruins @ Vegas Golden Knights taking place? T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas
What television channel is Boston Bruins @ Vegas Golden Knights on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Boston Bruins @ Vegas Golden Knights? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Boston Bruins @ Vegas Golden Knights? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Boston Bruins 3-2 Vegas Golden Knights
THE TEAM NEWS
- Boston Bruins improved to 2-0 to start the season as they claimed a narrow victory over Arizona Coyotes with Brad Marchand’s goal in the first period enough to seal the win and keep the Bruins unbeaten.
- The side that were beaten in last season’s Stanley Cup Final have started the season well and have shown good character to win both of their games by just a single goal with their young side showing why they progressed so deep into last year’s post-season.
- David Krecji made his return to the ice in the game against Arizona but he looked rusty and may take some time to get back to full speed whilst Joakim Nordstrom is close to a return to action and could feature in this game.
VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS
- Vegas Golden Knights continued their impressive start to the season with their second big victory in succession as they defeated San Jose Sharks 5-1 and the Golden Knights have now found the back of the net nine times in their opening two fixtures.
- The Golden Knights scored two goals in each of the first two periods of the game with the Sharks and extended their lead to 5-0 midway through the third period before conceding a consolation goal late in the contest.
- Goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury was in great form against the Sharks as he made 34 saves but his side could be without Cody Eakin yet again after he was ruled out of their last game with an upper body injury.
Both Vegas Golden Knights and Boston Bruins have started the season 2-0 and will put their unbeaten records to the test as they face off in this intriguing contest in Las Vegas. The Bruins have edged both of their games by a single goal whilst the Golden Knights have claimed two impressive triumphs, racking up nine goals in the process. This game could go either way but the Bruins have won their last three games against the Golden Knights and can extend that run to four here.