When is Boston Bruins @ Tampa Bay Lightning taking place? Wednesday 4th March, 2020 – 00:30 (UK)
Where is Boston Bruins @ Tampa Bay Lightning taking place? Amalie Arena, Tampa
What channel is Boston Bruins @ Tampa Bay Lightning on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Boston Bruins @ Tampa Bay Lightning? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Boston Bruins @ Tampa Bay Lightning? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Boston Bruins 2 – 3 Tampa Bay Lightning
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Bruins pushed their winning streak to two games following an impressive 4-0 away win over the New York Islanders last time out. Boston remain one of the best teams in the Eastern Conference standings this season and sit in first place with 94 points.
- Boston do not have confirmed absentees ahead of this game but there are three players who have been listed as questionable in defencemen Connor Clifton, Kevan Miller and right winger Chris Wagner.
- Brad Marchand has been playing at an extremely high level this season but he’s riding their best stretch of form thanks to a nine-game point streak. The 31-year-old winger has four goals and 14 points over that stretch and is up to 83 points this season with 27 goals and 56 assists.
TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING
- The Lightning finally snapped their four-game losing streak with a win on Saturday, notching 4-3 victory over the Calgary Flames. They still own a 6-4 mark in their last 10 games, however, and sit in second place of the Eastern Conference standings with 87 points.
- Tampa Bay have already confirmed three absentees ahead of this contest in Ryan McDonagh, Jan Rutta and star center Steven Stamkos, who should be ruled out for the remainder of the regular season.
- Nikita Kucherov could be in line for a bigger role due to Stamkos’ absence and he has cracked the scoresheet in each of his last 19 appearances. He logged two assists against Calgary the last time out and is up to 31 points during that stretch (14 goals, 17 assists).
Undoubtedly, these have been the two best teams in the Eastern Conference all season long but the Bruins have a slight edge when it comes to the recent record as they have gone 3-2 in their last five outings, while the Lightning are 1-4 over that span. Tampa Bay have a stronger attack (230 goals scored against Boston’s 218), but the Bruins own a stingier defence (167 goals allowed against Tampa’s 183). Tampa Bay have won their last four H2H games against Boston, but the Bruins are ready to snap that losing streak with a win here.