When is Boston Bruins @ Chicago Blackhawks taking place? Thursday 6th February, 2020 – 01:00 (UK)
Where is Boston Bruins @ Chicago Blackhawks taking place? United Center
What channel is Boston Bruins @ Chicago Blackhawks on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Boston Bruins @ Chicago Blackhawks? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Boston Bruins @ Chicago Blackhawks? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Boston Bruins 3 – 4 Chicago Blackhawks
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Bruins are coming off a 4-0 home win over the Vancouver Canucks and that result extended their winning run to four games. Owners of a 4-1 mark in their last five contests, the Bruins currently sit among the top teams in the Eastern Conference and are second with 76 points, just one behind the Washington Capitals.
- Boston could have two returns ahead of this contest since defenceman Connor Clifton and center Joakim Nordstrom are likely to see action. Kevan Miller remains out, but he should be ready to play in the coming days.
- Winger David Pastrnak only has two goals in his last five games, but he has chipped in with five assists during that stretch. The right winger has 75 points this season (38 goals, 37 assists) in 54 games, and he is on his way to surpass his league-best mark of 81 points set up during 2018-19.
- The Blackhawks are coming off a 3-2 overtime loss against the Minnesota Wild and they have traded wins and losses over their last four outings. Despite their 3-2 mark in their last five contests, they still sit in 10th place of the Western Conference standings with 57 points out of 53 games, three points adrift a playoff spot.
- Chicago defencemen Calvin de Haan and Brent Seabrook have been both ruled out due to injury while Andrew Shaw should be listed as questionable, but he’s likely to play.
- The Blackhawks should rely on veteran forward Patrick Kane to produce offensively. He has notched goals or assists for fun this term, and their previous game ended his run of 12 straight contests with a goal or a helper. He notched five goals and 13 assists (18 points) during that span.
Boston enter this game on the heels of a four-game winning run and they have scored 15 goals during that four-game stretch, so they are clearly on top form at the moment. Chicago, on the other hand, have dropped two of their last three games and aside from conceding 13 goals over their last five games, they have allowed at least two goals in each of the games during that span. Those defensive struggles could be enough to place the red-hot Bruins as favourites here.