When is Arizona Coyotes @ Edmonton Oilers taking place? Tuesday 5th November, 2019 – 02:00 (UK)
Where is Arizona Coyotes @ Edmonton Oilers taking place? Rogers Place, Edmonton
What television channel is Arizona Coyotes @ Edmonton Oilers on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Arizona Coyotes @ Edmonton Oilers? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Arizona Coyotes @ Edmonton Oilers? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Edmonton Oilers 3-2 Arizona Coyotes
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arizona Coyotes produced a shutout victory over Colorado Avalanche to bounce back from their loss to Montreal Canadiens and make it seven wins from their last nine matches in the NHL.
- The Coyotes opened up a two-goal lead in the first period and they added a third in the second period to round off the victory which moved the Coyotes to 8-4-1 ahead of their two-game road trip.
- Brad Richardson suffered a back injury almost two weeks ago but he has now been placed on injured reserve to create a spot on the roster for Michael Chaput who will get an opportunity to showcase his talent after he was called up from the AHL.
- Edmonton Oilers made it back-to-back wins as they improved to 10-4-1 after narrowly defeating Pittsburgh Penguins and they enter this contest as the side at the top of the Pacific Division.
- The Oilers looked to be heading to a hard-fought win before the Penguins tied the game in the third period but they had enough in the locker to hit back in overtime and claim the victory.
- Center Riley Sheahan sat out the Oilers’ game against the Penguins due to an undisclosed issue and his availability remains up in the air after the indications were that he would be fine to play in his team’s last game.
Edmonton Oilers boast one of the best home records in the NHL on home ice and that spells trouble for the Arizona Coyotes ahead of this game. The Coyotes have a decent record on the road and stand at 4-2-1 but their recent impressive form will be put to the test here in this Pacific Division matchup. This should be a high quality game with both teams in good form but preference is for the home team who can pick up their sixth home win of the season.