When is Arizona Coyotes @ Anaheim Ducks taking place? Thursday 30th January, 2020 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Arizona Coyotes @ Anaheim Ducks taking place? Honda Center, Anaheim
What channel is Arizona Coyotes @ Anaheim Ducks on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Arizona Coyotes @ Anaheim Ducks? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Arizona Coyotes @ Anaheim Ducks? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Arizona Coyotes 4 – 2 Anaheim Ducks
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Coyotes have been slumping of late and they are coming off a 7-3 defeat against the Edmonton Oilers. They have gone 1-4 in their last five games and are in the midst of a two-game losing run, but Arizona remain in seventh place of the Western Conference standings with 57 points out of 51 games.
- Arizona will have three players listed as questionable entering this matchup, with Barrett Hayton, Brad Richardson and Jordan Oesterle all being game-time decisions ahead of this tilt. Darcy Kuemper could return later this week, while veteran winger Marian Hossa has been ruled out until the end of the season.
- Mid-season acquisition Taylor Hall has been on fire of late with four goals and three assists in his last four games. Between the New Jersey Devils and the Coyotes, the 28-year-old forward has 40 points (13 goals, 27 assists) in 46 games.
- The Ducks have not been playing at their best lately and are coming off a 4-2 defeat against the San Jose Sharks – that loss snapped their two-game winning run. They currently sit in 14th place of the Western Conference standings with 43 points out of 49 games.
- The Ducks are without two forwards for the remainder of the 2019-20 season, as both Patrick Eaves and Ryan Kesler won’t return to action until September at the earliest. Right winger Jakob Silfverberg has been listed as questionable.
- Veteran center Ryan Getzlaf should be the player to watch for the Ducks, as he is the current leading scorer in the team with 33 points (11 goals, 22 assists) in 47 contests. However, the 34-year-old only has three assists and no goals in his last five outings.
The Coyotes have had the better season of the two teams comparatively, but that’s where their advantages end. They are coming off two straight losses and four in their last five games, while conceding 19 goals over that span. They are trending in the wrong direction of late and while the Ducks are not a very threatening team either, at the very least they have won two of their last three outings. Anaheim should take advantage of the fact they will be at home to secure the win here.