When is the CJ CUP @ NINE BRIDGES? Thursday 17th to Sunday 20th of October 2019
Where is the CJ CUP @ NINE BRIDGES? Nine Bridges, Jeju Island, Korea
What is the total prize fund of the CJ CUP @ NINE BRIDGES? €9,750,000
What television channel can I watch the CJ CUP @ NINE BRIDGES on in the UK? Sky Sports Golf
Where can I stream the CJ CUP @ NINE BRIDGES in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the tournament online via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for the CJ CUP @ NINE BRIDGES? https://en.thecjcup.com:452/tickets.asp
What is the course yardage at Nine Bridges? 7,196 Yards
What is the par at Nine Bridges? 72
What is the predicted weather for the CJ CUP @ NINE BRIDGES? Low winds throughout the week and mostly sunny with some showers expected during Friday’s play. Temperatures averaging 19c.
- The former world number one has started his 2020 season with a T4 at the Safeway Open which comes off the back of a T3 finish and a victory at the end of the 2019 season.
- A title here in 2018 was followed with a disappointing defence finishing in a T36 before going on a run of four top 10s in his next six-starts with a high of T16.
- Ranked 3rd SG: total this season and fourth in 2019 which is remarkable considering he ranked 144th SG: putting, suggesting a good week on the greens will make him difficult to beat.
TIP: Outright Winner
- The Australian makes his first start of the PGA Tour’s 2020 season after an inconsistent 2019 which yielded four top five finishes and 11 top 25s but with a high of only T4.
- A T11 here in 2017 was improved with a T5 last year where Day played the opening two-rounds at level par, suggesting a faster start this year could see him near the top of the leaderboard come Sunday.
- Day showed signs last season of regaining the type of form that took him to world number one but his approach-the-green game prevented him, where he ranked 127th strokes-gained, and he will need to sharpen up if he is to make it back to the player he was.
TIP: Top 5 Finish
RAFA CABRERA BELLO
- The Spaniard has recorded a T6 and runner-up in his previous three-starts in his native European Tour and makes his first PGA Tour start of the 2020 season in fine form.
- A T11 here in 2017 was followed by a T3 which yielded back-to-back 65s over the weekend, the lowest cumulative score in the field.
- Rafa has no notable weaknesses within his game, where he gained strokes in every department last season and ranks sixth SG: total this season on the European Tour.
TIP: Top 10 Finish
- Two top 25 finishes from three starts for Smith this season, having only recording one top 15 finish since February until a T13 on his last outing, suggests he has worked hard on his game during a short off-season.
- A T3 here in 2017, finishing just one-stroke behind the winner, was followed with a T7 that included an opening round 74.
- Smith must continue to improve on his driving if he is to extend his current form, where he ranked 140th SG: off-the-tee last season, but he has increased his driving distance by eight yards so far this season.
TIP: Top 20 Finish
- After a great 2019 season where he finished eighth in the FedEx Cup, he recorded his second career tour victory and first since 2008.
- A T15 here in 2017 was followed by a T7 last year, but with two starts of the 2020 season resulting in one missed cut and a T33 the American will need to rediscover last season’s game.
- Ranked 26th SG: tee-to-green suggests the long-game is in strong order but 177th SG: putting shows where he will need to develop if he is to continue his course-form around Nine Bridges.
TIP: Make Cut