2021-22 PGA Tour – THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT Preview & Prediction
When is the THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT? 14th October - 17th October 2021
Where is the THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT? The Summit Club, Las Vegas, Nevada
What is the total prize fund of the THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT? $9,750,000
What television channel can I watch the THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT? Check the official tournament website for the latest ticket information
What is the course yardage at The Summit Club? 7,457 yards
What is the par at The Summit Club? 72
What is the predicted weather for the THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT? Temperatures in the region of 18c through the tournament in mostly sunny skies
- Fresh off his impressive debut at the Ryder Cup, Collin Morikawa will be relishing this event on his home course at the Summit Club and he will believe his local knowledge can help him get the job done.
- Last year’s winner Jason Kokrak showed how that course knowledge can play such a key role and with Morikawa enjoying a brilliant campaign last time around, he should be able to get himself in the mix to kick-start his efforts in the new season.
TIP: Winner e/w (16/1)
- Louis Oosthuizen has produced some solid form over the last year and he got his PGA Tour campaign off to a strong start last week by finishing the top 20 of the Shriners Children’s Open.
- The South African is still yet to win in the United States but he is no stranger to winning elsewhere having performed so well on the European Tour and his consistent level of performance should allow him to be competitive in this strong field.
TIP: Winner e/w (25/1)
- Marc Leishman has made an excellent start to the season and he will arrive full of confidence for this event after making it back-to-back top five finishes with a tie for third at last week’s Shriners.
- The Australian will perhaps consider himself extremely unfortunate that he has been unable to add to his six PGA Tour victories in the opening stages of this year but if he maintains this early season form, particularly with his putter, a seventh win should not be too far away.
TIP: Winner e/w (50/1)