2021-22 PGA Tour – Shriners Children’s Open Preview & Prediction
When is the Shriners Children’s Open? 7th October - 10th October 2021
Where is the Shriners Children’s Open? TPC Summerlin, Las Vegas
What is the total prize fund of the Shriners Children’s Open? $7,000,000
What television channel can I watch the Shriners Children’s Open on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the Shriners Children’s Open in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the Shriners Children’s Open? Check the official tournament website for the latest ticket information
What is the course yardage at TPC Summerlin? 7,243 yards
What is the par at TPC Summerlin? 72
What is the predicted weather for the Shriners Children’s Open? Highs of 26c in mostly sunny skies
- Brooks Koepka produced some impressive performances once again last year despite being hampered by a lingering injury and with a win and two runner-up finishes, he will be looking to make a strong start to this new campaign.
- On the back of a solid showing for the United States at the Ryder Cup, Koepka will be eager to build on his performance at Whistling Straits and has the game to perform well at this event in Las Vegas.
TIP: Winner e/w (25/1)
- Last year’s Masters champion Hideki Matsuyama finished tied for sixth on his seasonal debut at the Fortinet Championship, posting three rounds in the 60s to finish -13.
- He will be looking to build on that effort here having ended last year on a disappointing run of form and with his putting look good last time out, he can go well here having shown he can produce the goods on desert courses in the past.
TIP: Top ten finish (7/2)
- Abraham Ancer finished fourth in this event last year and has since gone on to earn his first success on the PGA Tour so he will believe that he can be in the mix on a course he appeared to take a shine to last time out.
- The 30-year-old enjoyed some solid performances throughout the 2020/21 season and produced some very consistent runs of form where he finished in the top 20 on numerous occasions so he can at least challenge at the top end of the leaderboard once again here.
TIP: Top 20 finish (2/1)