2021-22 PGA Tour – Sanderson Farms Championship Preview & Prediction
When is the Sanderson Farms Championship? 30th September - 3rd October 2021
Where is the Sanderson Farms Championship? Country Club of Jackson, Jackson, Mississippi
What is the total prize fund of the Sanderson Farms Championship? $7,000,000
What television channel can I watch the Sanderson Farms Championship on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the Sanderson Farms Championship in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the Sanderson Farms Championship? Check the official tournament website for the latest ticket information
What is the course yardage at Country Club of Jackson? 7,461 yards
What is the par at Country Club of Jackson? 72
What is the predicted weather for the Sanderson Farms Championship? Highs of 29c in mostly cloudy skies but inclement weather could hit on Thursday and Sunday
- PGA Tour rookie of the year Will Zalatoris made a solid start to the season by finishing in tied 11th at the first even of the campaign at the Fortinent Championship and he will be confident of another good week here in Mississippi.
- Zalatoris is still yet to win on the PGA Tour but he should be in the mix here, although he will need to improve on his efforts on the green if he is to earn a maiden title with that part of his game holding him back.
TIP: Winner e/w (20/1)
- Cam Davis earned his first win on the PGA Tour back in July with success at the Rocket Mortgage Classic while he also managed a third place finish during the course of last season.
- The Australian will make his seasonal debut here and showed his quality on this course last year with a superb round of 63 on the third day which saw him tie for the lead ahead of the final round.
TIP: Winner e/w (35/1)
- Davis Riley is a Mississippi native and will look to make home advantage count as the 24-year-old looks to a maiden PGA Tour title but he will need to improve on his effort from last time out at the Fortinet Championship.
- The youngster posted two solid rounds of 72 and 70 but he missed the cut and the two-time winner on the Korn Ferry Tour will need to start strongly here to see the weekend out, although the highly-rated American can do just that on a course that looks suited to his strong approach play.
TIP: Winner e/w (175/1)