When is the Wyndham Championship? 13th August – 16th August 2020
Where is the Wyndham Championship? Sedgefield CC, Greensboro, North Carolina
What is the total prize fund of the Wyndham Championship? $6,400,000
What television channel can I watch the Wyndham Championship on in the UK? The Wyndham Championship will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the Wyndham Championship in the UK? The Wyndham Championship can be streamed via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the Wyndham Championship? There will be no spectators attending this event
What is the course yardage at Sedgefield CC? 7,131
What is the par at Sedgefield CC? 70
What is the predicted weather for the Wyndham Championship? 25-28c with a chance of thunderstorms on all four days
- While his form has dipped a little in recent weeks, Webb Simpson is still enjoying a stellar season and T37 and T12 at the PGA last weekend and WGC-FedEx St. Jude prior to that hardly represent poor performances.
- Simpson returns to play in one of his favourite tournaments where he won in 2011, and has finished third, second and second in the last three years so he is favourite for this event for good reason and the man who even named his daughter Wyndham after this tournament is our pick to be victorious on Sunday evening.
SI WOO KIM
- While this event is featuring some big names like Brooks Koepke, Justin Rose and Tommy Fleetwood, there is good value in several lower-ranked players and 2016 winner Si Woo Kim is one to watch at Sedgefield.
- The South Korean had a tough start to 2020 missing a series of cuts but he has found some form since the lockdown as he had 3 top 18 finishes in his last seven events and his 13th-placed finish in the PGA last weekend where he carded 69-68-68-68 was mightily impressive and will give him good confidence coming into this event where he can finish in the top ten.
TIP: Top ten finish
- Brendan Todd is enjoying the best season of his career so far having won two of his three PGA Tour wins this season and he has been hovering in the last five events with the threat of picking up yet another tour win but not quite doing enough.
- This consistency over four rounds has not been great with some poor rounds scattered around some outstanding ones, but he has made good starts to three of the last five events (66, 64, 65) and he could well make another good start here that may put him in contention on Sunday if he can find some consistency on all four days.
TIP: First round leader