When is the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational? 30th July – 2nd August 2020
Where is the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational? TPC Southwind, Memphis
What is the total prize fund of the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational? $10,500,000
What television channel can I watch the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational on in the UK? The WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational in the UK? The WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational can be streamed via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational? This event will take place without spectators
What is the course yardage at TPC Southwind? 7,277
What is the par at TPC Southwind? 70
What is the predicted weather for the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational? 29-31c with the risk on thunderstorms on the first three days of the tournament
- Daniel Berger was out of sorts last time out at the Memorial as he missed his first cut since last October but his form prior to that was exceptional having top ten finishes in his five previous events including a win at the Charles Schwab Challenge.
- The 27-year-old is enjoying his best season and he will take plenty of confidence from that form and his record at TPC Southwind where he won the FedEx St. Jude Invitational in 2016 and 2017 so he has to be favoured to figure on Sunday afternoon.
TIP: Top five finish
- Xander Schauffele has been extremely solid since the restart of play without being spectacular but he will be looking to refine his putting as his approach play will offer him plenty of chances to make birdies over the four rounds.
- Schauffele has racked up four second-place finishes since his victory last year at the Tournament of Champions with a third-place finish at Charles Schwab Challenge in June so he will be looking to go close once again here and a top ten finish is well within his grasp if he can find form with the putter.
TIP: Top ten finish
- While Jon Rahm has been grabbing the headlines with his rise to number one and Rory McIlroy has enjoyed some sensational form in the last 12 months, Justin Thomas has been just as impressive in recent months with eight top ten finishes in 13 events players this season.
- While several other big names like Brooks Koepka and Dustin Johnson have been erratic to say the least, Thomas has been as consistently good as any player on the circuit, and with his all-round game in great nick, Thomas can get his first win since lockdown here.