When is the US PGA Championship? 6th August – 9th August 2020
Where is the US PGA Championship? TPC Harding Park, San Francisco
What is the total prize fund of the US PGA Championship? $11,000,000
What television channel can I watch the US PGA Championship on in the UK? The US PGA Championship will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the US PGA Championship in the UK? The US PGA Championship can be streamed via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the US PGA Championship? This event will take place without spectators
What is the course yardage at TPC Harding Park? 7,234
What is the par at TPC Harding Park? 70
What is the predicted weather for the US PGA Championship? 19-21c with sunshine and cloudy intervals along with winds of up to 20mph on the first couple of days
- Defending champion Brooks Koepka comes into the 2020 US PGA Championship at TPC Harding Park in San Francisco aiming to win his third consecutive US PGA so he will face a degree of pressure but will have plenty of confidence.
- While he has yet to win a PGA Tour event this season, Koepka has shown signs of improvement and is coming off a tied-second place finish at the WGC-FedEx St, Jude last weekend and while there is still plenty of improvement to come with his putting, he is trending in the right direction.
- After correctly predicting Schauffele would produce a top ten finish at the FedEx St. Jude last weekend, there is a good chance that the Californian can go a step further this weekend and compete for a top five finish and potentially the title on Sunday.
- Schauffele was in excellent form prior to the lockdown and has been steadily been building himself back up in recent weeks with T20, T14, T13 and T6 finishes in his last four events as he looks to be finding form at just the right time, and he will relish playing on a course he is very familiar with.
TIP: Top five finish
- There are few players in better form than Webb Simpson in 2020 and he bounced back from a missed cut at the Memorial Tournament with a solid joint 12th-place finish at the WGC-FedEx St. Jude last weekend to prepare nicely for this major.
- Each facet of his play is strong and consistent at the moment and combined with the fact that this course will suit him relatively well, Simpson will be one player capable of navigating the winds which are forecast and challenging on Sunday afternoon.
TIP: Top five finish
- 23-year-old Collin Morikawa is proving to be something of a revelation on the PGA Tour as he is searching for his third tour win in just his 27th event as a professional and the Californian has good local knowledge that will benefit him here.
- Morikawa has 10 finishes in the top 25 in his 17 events played this season and his form since lockdown has been strong as he won the Workday Charity Open three weeks ago and finished second at the Charles Schwab Challenge in the middle of June so he will be one to closely watch here.
TIP: Top ten finish