When is the Travelers Championship? 25th June – 28th June, 2020
Where is the Travelers Championship? TPC River Highlands, Cromwell, Connecticut
What is the total prize fund of the Travelers Championship? $7,400,000
What television channel can I watch the Travelers Championship on in the UK? Live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405) from 11.45am Thursday
Where can I stream the Travelers Championship in the UK? The Travelers Championship can be streamed live on the SkyGo app
Where can I get tickets for the Travelers Championship? This tournament will be played without spectators
What is the course yardage at TPC River Highlands? 6841 yards
What is the par at TPC River Highlands? 70
What is the predicted weather for the Travelers Championship? Hot temperatures of 30-32c expected with a small chance of rain on Sunday
- There have been signs of a return to form for both Dustin Johnson and Brooks Koepka as they have both recovered now from ailments, but with Koepka likely to pull out of this tournament due to his caddie testing positive for coronavirus, Johnson is the one to watch.
- His performance at RBC Heritage last week was solid to say the least shooting 68 or lower in all four rounds and while he never really challenging the leaders, he was one hot streak away from making a real impact.
TIP: Top ten finish
- Nobody is playing as well as Bryson DeChambeau right now at such a consistent basis having finished eighth or higher in his last five events and he could easily have won the two events since the restart in play had it not been for one or two mistakes at key moments.
- Combined with the fact that he finished eighth at the Travelers last year, DeChambeau has momentum on his side and has strong motivation right now to get another tour win under his belt which makes him a formidable candidate.
TIP: Top five finish
- He may be coming off a missed cut at RBC Heritage but so was Webb Simpson the previous week and he went on to win last week so Sung-Jae Im will take heart from that and will be refocused coming into the Travelers.
- Prior to that missed cut, he had top-ten finishes in his three previous events including a victory at the Honda Classic and third place in the Arnold Palmer Invitational so one missed cut will not dent his confidence.
TIP: Top five finish