When is The Northern Trust? 20th August – 23rd August 2020
Where is The Northern Trust? TPC Boston, Norton, Massachusetts
What is the total prize fund of The Northern Trust? $9,500,000
What television channel can I watch the Northern Trust on in the UK? The Northern Trust will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream The Northern Trust in the UK? The Northern Trust can be streamed via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for The Northern Trust? There will be no spectators attending this event
What is the course yardage at TPC Boston? 7,342 yards
What is the par at TPC Boston? 71
What is the predicted weather for The Northern Trust? 19-22c with sunshine and no real adverse conditions
- One of the most consistent players in the last five weeks has been Jason Day as he has had two fourth-placed finishes, one sixth and one seventh, so it seems like a matter of time before the Australian will get back in the win column.
- Day has had three top-ten finishes at TPC Boston in previous visits to the course so he has some form around it and with confidence high right now and no signs of his troublesome back causing him any issues, Day offers good value to be close or in top spot come Sunday evening.
- There are few hotter players on the tour than Daniel Berger right now as he has in the top nine places in six of his last eight events with a sold 13th-placed finish at the PGA Championship last time out and a missed cut at the notoriously difficult Memorial Tournament.
- He returned from lockdown with victory in the Charles Schwab Challenge and while he has little history at this particular event and course, his form and confidence right now has to make him a candidate for a top ten finish.
TIP: Top ten finish
- The PGA Championship winner Collin Morikawa returns to action after missing last weekend’s tournament at Wyndham and he has to be considered in every tournament he plays right now given how well he has been playing.
- The only concern for Morikawa is that on the previous occasions where he has won (Workday Charity) or come second (Charles Schwab Challenge), his form in the following event has dropped off but the spotlight around him after his Major win may see him focus a little more and be in contention on Sunday evening on a course that suits him.
TIP: Top five finish