When is The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide? 16th July – 19th July 2020
Where is The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide? Muirfield Village, Dublin, Ohio
What is the total prize fund of The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide? $9,300,000
What television channel can I watch The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide on in the UK? The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide in the UK? The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide can be streamed via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide? This event will be played without spectators
What is the course yardage at Muirfield Village? 7,456 yards
What is the par at Muirfield Village? 72
What is the predicted weather for The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide? 30-32c with a risk of thunderstorms on Thursday and over the weekend that could affect play
- Last year’s winner Patrick Cantlay has to be considered to be in contention once again this time around as he is enjoying a stellar season and his iron play will be key around Muirfield Village which demands accuracy.
- Cantlay was slow to start at Muirfield last weekend in the Workday Charity Open but he finished in style with an impressive 65 in the final round to finish tied for seventh, and that will serve as good preparation for this weekend’s event against an elite field.
TIP: Top ten finish
- Another player that has an exceptional record at Muirfield Village is Hideki Matsuyama the winner back in 2014 has always enjoyed this venue so he will be looking to improve on last weekend’s 22nd-place finish at the same venue at the Workday Charity Open.
- Matsuyama was in contention at the halfway stage last weekend after shooting 67 and 68 but his final two rounds saw him drop away but he is renowned for making strong starts here having been first-round leader in 2015 and 2018, so look for another fast start here.
TIP: First round leader
- World number one Rory McIlroy has missed the last couple of events but will be raring to go after recharging his batteries and he will look to bounce back after some below-par performances in his last three events based on his typical high standards.
- This is a course that suits McIlroy’s style and after a good rest, he will be motivated to feature prominently and be in contention in the final round on Sunday but a top ten finish may be the best he can hope for in such a top class field.
TIP: Top ten finish