When is the Charles Schwab Challenge? 11th June – 14th June, 2020
Where is the Charles Schwab Challenge? Colonial CC, Fort Worth, Texas
What is the total prize fund of the Charles Schwab Challenge? $7,500,000
What television channel can I watch the Charles Schwab Challenge on in the UK? The 2020 Charles Schwab Challenge will be shown live on Sky Sports Golf in the UK on channel 405
Where can I stream the Charles Schwab Challenge in the UK? The 2020 Charles Schwab Challenge will be streamed live on the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the Charles Schwab Challenge? Tickets cannot be purchased for this event
What is the course yardage at Colonial CC? 7,209 yards
What is the par at Colonial CC? 70
What is the predicted weather for the Charles Schwab Challenge? Warm sunny weather is expected with just a slight breeze expected across the four days
- Jordan Spieth won this event back in 2016 which came after a runners-up finish in 2015 and that was followed by another runners-up finish in 2017 showing just how successful he has been at Colonial.
- He has finished outside the top 15 just once in seven starts at Colonial and he carries some reasonable form from the early events in 2020 where he had two top ten finishes at The CJ Cup @Nine Bridges and the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am.
TIP: Top 10 finish
- Bryson DeChambeau has gone under the radar in 2020 so far but he been in superb form picking up four top-ten finishes in his last five starts prior to the pause in action so he remains one to watch.
- He is the leader in driving distance on the PGA Tour at present and assuming he can avoid making too many errors, he has to be considered to challenge on Sunday evening for honours here.
TIP: Top 10 finish
- Webb Simpson is enjoying arguably his best season of his career so far having won the Waste Management Phoenix Open, finished second in The RSM Classic and a third place at the Sony Open in Hawaii.
- His recent record at Colonial is also highly impressive with two top-five finishes in his last three appearances at the venue and he has to be considered as a serious candidate to by vying for the win on Sunday.
- World Number one and the reigning FedExCup champion started 2020 in imperious form and was on a mission to cement his position as the top of the golf World Rankings before the coronavirus pandemic saw an enforced pause in the PGA Tour.
- McIlroy has not finished outside the top five in a PGA Tour tournament in almost a year and his outstanding consistency makes him a strong candidate once again at Colonial.
TIP: Top 5 finish
- The Spanish star is based in Texas and is more than familiar with this course so that should give Garcia a firm advantage but it will take a significant improvement in his form from the first events of 2020 where his best finish was T33 at the ZOZO Championship.
- Garcia won this event 19 years ago as he shot a final round of 63 to win in 2001 and he will be confident of doing well at Colonial where he has a solid record finishing record of 16-13-12 in the last three years.
TIP: Top 20 finish