When is the BMW Championship? 27th August – 30th August 2020
Where is the BMW Championship? Olympia Fields Country Club, Illinois
What is the total prize fund of the BMW Championship? $9,500,000
What television channel can I watch the BMW Championship on in the UK? The BMW Championship will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the BMW Championship in the UK? The BMW Championship can be streamed via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the BMW Championship? There will be no spectators attending this event
What is the course yardage at Olympia Fields Country Club? 7,366 yards
What is the par at Olympia Fields Country Club? 70
What is the predicted weather for the BMW Championship? Temperatures of over 30c are forecast with some rain on Friday evening which is unlikely to affect play
- Bryson DeChambeau has slowed down in recent events after a strong start following the resumption of play but the big-hitting behemoth will not let the missed cut at The Northern Trust phase him and his self-belief will see him bounce back strongly here.
- He won the US Amateur at Olympia Fields back in 2015 so he has more familiarity with this course than many players this weekend and on a relatively long course for a par 70, DeChambeau can get back on the winning trail here and potentially go all the way.
- While Collin Morikawa claimed all the plaudits for this win at the PGA, Daniel Berger is quietly impressing and going under the radar somewhat and his third-place finish last week was his fourth top three finish in his last six events and eight finishes in the top 13 in his last ten events now.
- Berger has found an impressive level of consistency within his game and that has to put him in contention to be competing on Sunday evening yet again here so another top five finish has to be within his reach.
TIP: Top five finish
- Matthew Wolff comes into this event sitting in 33rd place in the FedEx rankings and he is one player with good recent form who will fancy his chances of making the top 30 cut-off with a strong showing this weekend.
- He finished fourth at the PGA just three weeks ago and had three good rounds at The Northern Trust last weekend but was let down by a poor third round where he shot a 77 but that will not dampen his confidence especially after a 67 in the final round, so expect him to challenge for a top ten finish this weekend.
TIP: Top ten finish