When is the 3M Open? 23rd July – 26th July 2020
Where is the 3M Open? TPC Twin Cities, Blaine, Minnesota
What is the total prize fund of the 3M Open? $6,600,000
What television channel can I watch the 3M Open on in the UK? The 3M Open will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the 3M Open in the UK? The 3M Open can be streamed via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the 3M Open? This event will take place without spectators
What is the course yardage at TPC Twin Cities? 7,431 yards
What is the par at TPC Twin Cities? 71
What is the predicted weather for the 3M Open? 31-34c with a chance of thunderstorms currently forecast for Saturday
- Dustin Johnson suffered an uncharacteristic shocker last weekend at the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide as he shot an 80 in both the first two rounds to miss the cut with a +16 score.
- His form prior to that was strong with a T17 at RBC Heritage and a win at the Travelers Championship and this is another high-scoring course that is expected to suit him well and he can live up to his status of favourite and get the win here.
ERIK VAN ROOYEN
- It has been an inconsistent start to the 2020 season for South African Erik van Rooyen as he has missed the cut in four of his eight events played but there have been some positive signs this season like his third place finish at the WGC-Mexico back at the end of February and even his 22nd place finish at the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide last weekend.
- Van Rooyen knows this course well having studied in Minnesota which should give him an advantage over many and that should see him go well over the four rounds and compete for a top ten finish.
TIP: Top ten finish
- Englishman Paul Casey has only returned to action in two events since the resumption of play as he finished 32nd at the Travelers Championship and then missed the cut narrowly at the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide last weekend but he will be fully focused on doing well here.
- With many of the big names not playing in this tournament, Casey has every chance of competing at the top end of the leaderboard on Sunday evening and if he can get his putter going, expect him to produce his first top ten finish of the season here.
TIP: Top ten finish