When is the Zozo Championship @ Sherwood? 22nd October – 25th October 2020
Where is the Zozo Championship @ Sherwood? Sherwood Country Club, Thousand Oaks
What is the total prize fund of the Zozo Championship @ Sherwood? $8,000,000
What television channel can I watch the Zozo Championship @ Sherwood on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the Zozo Championship @ Sherwood in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the Zozo Championship @ Sherwood? This event will take place without spectators
What is the course yardage at Sherwood Country Club? 7,073 yards
What is the par at Sherwood Country Club? 72
What is the predicted weather for the Zozo Championship @ Sherwood? 18-23c with sunshine and cloudy intervals while wind is expected to increase to a breezy 20mph come Sunday
- He may not have won on the PGA Tour since June last year, but nobody is playing better than the uber-consistent Xander Schauffele right now and despite narrowly missing out at The CJ Cup last weekend to Jason Kokrak, he remains in outstanding form.
- He finished fifth at The US Open and his second place last weekend follows his three runner-up finishes last season so it remains a matter of time until Schauffele gets another win under his belt and it would be no surprise if he managed that here on a course that should suit him well.
TIP: Top five finish
- There are plenty of players in this field that have good experience of this course and good form in California, but Matthew Wolff holds a clear advantage having been gone to high school just a few miles from Sherwood and by his own admission having played ‘1,000 times’ there.
- Wolff will have to bounce back from a disappointing +11 and 73rd-place finish at The CJ Cup last time out but he can brush that off and use his two second-place finishes at the US Open and the Shriners in his previous two events played to give confidence ahead of this one.
TIP: Top five finish
- Webb Simpson has flown under the radar to a degree after he did not participate in The CJ Cup last weekend but he was tied eighth at The US Open and tied-13th in the Shriners so he has solid form in the two events he has played this season so far.
- His form over the last year has been exceptional and his two wins and eight top ten finishes last season saw him fly up the rankings so expect the well-rested Simpson to be raring to go and potentially even win this come Sunday evening.