When is the Waste Management Phoenix Open? 4th February – 7th February 2021
Where is the Waste Management Phoenix Open? TPC Scottsdale, Scottsdale, Arizona
What is the total prize fund of the Waste Management Phoenix Open? $7,300,000
What television channel can I watch the Waste Management Phoenix Open on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the Waste Management Phoenix Open in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the Waste Management Phoenix Open? This tournament will take place without spectators
What is the course yardage at TPC Scottsdale? 7,261 yards
What is the par at TPC Scottsdale? 71
What is the predicted weather for the Waste Management Phoenix Open? 22-25c with sunshine forecast for all four days with a light breeze
- Webb Simpson has made a good start to 2021 with a T17 finish at the Sentry followed by a T4 at the Sony Open in Hawaii and while he has yet to really challenge in his seven events this season, his consistency levels are impressive having finished in the top 25 in six of those events.
- Simpson won this tournament last year and finished runner-up back in 2017 so he has good form at the TPC Scottsdale and with solid form behind him, he is a strong candidate to be challenging on Sunday afternoon.
TIP: Top five finish
- We tipped Rahm to win last weekend at the Farmers and he was in a good position throughout the first three rounds only to three-putt on the first in the final round and he ultimately faded from contention but his general play is looking strong right now.
- Rahm has now finished T7 in his last three events and he will be all the better for having gotten some rounds under his belt last weekend so he will be fired up to do well here and in the city where he has lived for some time, he can find success in Scottsdale.
- While victories on the PGA Tour continue to evade him, Xander Schauffele is performing at a high level and it is a matter of time before he gets back to winning ways given his four top five finishes in six events so far this season.
- Schauffele finished runner-up at the Farmers last weekend which was his second time he has been runner-up this season and he has a good chance to challenge on Sunday afternoon with another top five finish well within his grasp.
TIP: Top five finish