When is the U.S. Open? 17th June – 20th June 2021
Where is the U.S. Open? Torrey Pines Golf Course, San Diego, California
What is the total prize fund of the U.S. Open? $12.5m ($2.25m to the winner)
What television channel can I watch the U.S. Open on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the U.S. Open in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the U.S. Open? Check the official tournament website for the latest ticket information
What is the course yardage at Torrey Pines Golf Course? 7,652 yards
What is the par at Torrey Pines Golf Course? 71
What is the predicted weather for the U.S. Open? 25-26c with sunshine and light breezes
- He may be without a victory on the PGA Tour since 2017 but Xander Schauffele continues to challenge for honours regularly and he has three second-placed finishes this season with the win proving elusive.
- While his performance at the PGA saw him miss the cut, his responded with a T11 finish at the Memorial and Schauffele will be confident that the course at Torrey Pines will suit him stylistically to enable him to close this time around.
TIP: Top ten finish (11/10)
- Collin Morikawa’s second-place finish at the Memorial just two weeks ago was a mere warm-up for the talented 24-year-old and he will be uber-confident of challenging for another Major victory at Torrey Pines.
- This course will demand good accuracy and even better scrambling which will surely favour the incredibly consistent and accurate the California native who will surely feature on Sunday in the latter groups at the very least.
TIP: Top ten finish (2/1)
- The Spaniard comes into this event with good form behind him and the frustration of having to pull out at the Memorial last time out while leading by six shots after three rounds due to a positive COVID test.
- While Rahm has not hit the headlines with a win this season, he has a staggering ten top ten finishes in 17 appearances and with the bit between his teeth after the recent frustration at the Memorial, Rahm is expected to push all the way this weekend.
TIP: Top 5 finish (2/1)
PLAYER TO AVOID
- Brooks Koepka continues to struggle with his right knee and after limping off from his practise round on Wednesday, that does not bode well for his hopes of completing Torrey Pines nevermind winning this weekend.