When is The RSM Classic? 19th November – 22nd November 2020
Where is The RSM Classic? Sea Island Resort, Sea Island
What is the total prize fund of The RSM Classic? $6,600,000
What television channel can I watch The RSM Classic on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream The RSM Classic in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for The RSM Classic? This tournament will take place without spectators
What is the course yardage at Sea Island Resort? Seaside Course 7,005 yards, Plantation course 7,060 yards
What is the par at Sea Island Resort? Seaside 70, Plantation 72
What is the predicted weather for The RSM Classic? Sunshine with cloudy intervals across the four days with a small chance of occasional showers, and breezes of 15mph possible
- The standout candidate in the field for The RSM Classic is undoubtedly Webb Simpson as he not only has exceptional form leading into this event, but his track record in this tournament is also exceptional as the 2011 winner lost in a play-off last year and finished third in 2018.
- His levels of performance are as consistent as anybody on the tour right now and his T10 finish at the Masters last weekend followed an excellent T8 finish in The US Open so Simpson has to be considered to challenge if not win this event.
- Colombian Sebastian Munoz has been one of the most solid and consistent players on the PGA Tour this season and had it not been for a final round of 75 at the Masters last week, he would have finished much higher than his T19 finishing position.
- Munoz has gone -57 in his last five events so shooting low scores has not been an issue for him as will be required on this course while he will take confidence from finishing one shot off the winner Charles Howell last year.
TIP: Top five finish
- One player who will be well rested coming into this event as he did not participate in the Masters is Harris English and he will be hoping to carry on his strong early season form where he finished fourth at The US Open and tenth at The CJ Cup.
- English has gone under the radar somewhat for some time now and his form this season is only a continuation of last season’s good performances where he finished in the top 17 of the 20 events he participated in on 13 occasions so he has to be considered with good confidence for a top ten finish here.
TIP: Top ten finish