When is The Honda Classic? 18th March – 21st March 2021
Where is The Honda Classic? PGA National Champion Course, Palm Beach Gardens
What is the total prize fund of The Honda Classic? $7,000,000
What television channel can I watch The Honda Classic on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream The Honda Classic in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for The Honda Classic? Check the official tournament website for the latest ticket information
What is the course yardage at PGA National Champion Course? 7,125
What is the par at PGA National Champion Course? 70
What is the predicted weather for The Honda Classic? Temperatures as high as 32c with a chance of rain on Thursday afternoon
- With a significantly weakened field due to the busy schedule coming up, last year’s winner Sungjae Im has to be considered as one of the favourites to go back-to-back here given the lack of quality at the final leg of the PGA Tour’s Florida Swing.
- The Korean loves to keep himself busy and he has been competing well in recent weeks without really threatening to win a tournament since the Sentry where he finished T5 and the Masters before that when he was T2, and he will surely be up their challenging to win this come Sunday evening.
TIP: Top five finish
- He may just have won PGA Tour win to his name, but 22-year-old Chilean starlet Joaquin Niemann continues to impress and demonstrate he is one of the best young players on the tour right now with some strong performances.
- He had two successive T2 finishes at the Sentry and the Sony Open and after solid displays at the WGC and The Players, he can go even better here and potentially win this event and register his second tour win.
BYEONG HUN AN
- Koreans have a good record at this venue and after victories for Yang Yong-eun in 2009 and Sungjae Im last year, there is no reason why Byeong Hun An could not follow their lead this weekend.
- He has missed seven cuts in 13 events so far this season but he will relish returning to this venue where he finished T4 last year and there is every chance an upturn in form is around the corner and a top twenty finish is well within his reach.
TIP: Top twenty finish