When is The Genesis Invitational? 18th February – 21st February 2021
Where is The Genesis Invitational? The Riviera Country Club, Pacific Palisades, California
What is the total prize fund of The Genesis Invitational? $9,300,000
What television channel can I watch The Genesis Invitational on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream The Genesis Invitational in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for The Genesis Invitational? Check the official tournament website for the latest ticket information
What is the course yardage at The Riviera Country Club? 7,332 yards
What is the par at The Riviera Country Club? 71
What is the predicted weather for The Genesis Invitational? Almost perfect conditions with temperatures of 21-24c with sunshine and no wind of note
- After several years of various players vying for claims of being the best player in the world, Dustin Johnson has well and truly earned that tag now as five wins in his last 13 events has seen him consolidate his number one spot and he will be fresh to go at the Riviera after a break since winning last time out in Saudi Arabia.
- His record in this event is outstanding having gone 2-2-4-1-16-9-10 in his last seven appearances and with the course suiting him well and recent form superb, DJ is the one to back even at low odds as tournament favourite.
- One player who has been going under the radar of late but is producing some excellent and consistent golf is Tony Finau who has three top eight finishes in his last four events so he brings strong form into the Genesis.
- While a PGA Tour win continues to prove elusive to Finau since 2016, he looks more likely now than recent years to get one, but while that may be beyond his reach in this strong field, a top ten finish certainly is not.
TIP: Top ten finish
- Bryson DeChambeau comes into the Genesis as 7th favourite by many bookmakers which is hard to comprehend other than for his recent inactivity but there is no doubting his credentials and he has the power to blow this course and his rivals away.
- In his four appearances so far this season, DeChambeau won the US Open, T8 at the Shriners, T34 at The Masters and then in his only appearances in this calendar year, finished T7 at the Sentry so he has been in good form and will be primed to go close come Sunday afternoon.
TIP: Top five finish