2020-21 PGA Tour – Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard Preview & Prediction
When is the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard? 4th March – 7th March 2021
Where is the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard? Bay Hill Club & Lodge, Orlando
What is the total prize fund of the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard? $9,300,000
What television channel can I watch the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard? Check the official tournament website for the latest ticket information
What is the course yardage at Bay Hill Club & Lodge? 7,466 yards
What is the par at Bay Hill Club & Lodge? 72
What is the predicted weather for the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard? 24-25c with sunshine for the first couple of days but rain forecast on Saturday and temperatures dropping with 15 mph winds on Sunday
- Tyrrell Hatton is the defending champion at Bay Hill and he will come into this edition with good confidence in his game after a solid performance at the WGC last weekend and his win in Abu Dhabi at the start of the year.
- There were elements of his game that were not at their best last week such as his chipping but that should be remedied this week and with the rest of his game looking sharp, he can contend and potentially go back-to-back on Sunday afternoon.
TIP: Top five finish
- Another Englishman going under the radar on the PGA Tour is Matthew Fitzpatrick who is coming off a T11 finish at the WGC at The Concession and T5 at The Genesis the previous week so he is building some good momentum in his play right now.
- Fitzpatrick has performed well on this course previously too with a runner-up finish to Francesco Molinari two years ago so his familiarity with the course along with his recent form should see him feature in the top ten.
TIP: Top ten finish
- When it comes to competitors in the field with a good track record at Bay Hill, Sungjae Im is one to watch with a T3 and 3rd place finish in the last two years and he relishes playing on this course which suits him well.
- His form on the PGA Tour has been solid with two top five finishes in his last eight appearances and he has been hovering around outside the top ten in his last few events but will be relishing his return to Bay Hill and can go close again here.
- Another player who has excellent form at Bay Hill is Francesco Molinari as the Italian won back in 2019 and he has been showing signs of getting back to his best in 2021 after a difficult time of it last year.
- Despite a relatively poor display at Pebble Beach three weeks ago, Molinari has been impressive in his other starts in 2021 with two T8 finishes at The American Express and The Genesis along with T10 at the Farmers so he is getting closer to his challenge for victory each week.
TIP: Top ten finish