2020-21 European Tour – World Golf Championships at The Concession Preview & Prediction
When is the World Golf Championships at The Concession? 25th February – 28th February 2021
Where is the World Golf Championships at The Concession? The Concession Golf Club, Bradenton, Florida
What is the total prize fund of the World Golf Championships at The Concession? $10,500,000
What television channel can I watch the World Golf Championships at The Concession on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the World Golf Championships at The Concession in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the World Golf Championships at The Concession? Check the official tournament website for the latest ticket information
What is the course yardage at The Concession Golf Club? 7,474 yards
What is the par at The Concession Golf Club? 72
What is the predicted weather for the World Golf Championships at The Concession? Temperatures of 27-28c with little wind to affect play
- He is yet to win an event this season on the PGA Tour but his consistency has been remarkable as he has five top seven finishes in his last six events and it is surely a matter of time before he gets back to winning ways.
- At the back end of last season, Rahm and Dustin Johnson were competing against each other hard at a similarly high level and trading wins against each other and now it is Rahm’s turn to step up on a course which he is familiar with unlike many others in the field.
- He has not quite been firing on all cylinders yet this season but Webb Simpson is primed to get back to competing on Sunday afternoons and he has a golden opportunity at The Concession especially compared to some of his lower-priced opponents.
- While he has not quite hit the heights yet this season, Simpson has had three top ten finishes in eight appearances and while he may not be playing well enough to consider him to win this event, a top ten finish is well within his reach.
TIP: Top ten finish
- It is hard to understand why the likes of Rory McIlroy, Bryson DeChambeau and Justin Thomas can be ahead of Patrick Cantlay in the betting markets to win this event given the quality of play by Cantlay so far this season.
- He has seven top 17 finishes in his last eight events including a win at the ZOZO, runner-up finish at The American Express and T3 at Pebble Beach two weeks ago so he has to be considered to content come Sunday afternoon and a top five finish is very possible.
TIP: Top five finish