When is the BMW PGA CHAMPIONSHIP? 9th September – 12th September 2021
Where is the BMW PGA CHAMPIONSHIP? Wentworth Golf Club, Virginia Water, Surrey
What is the total prize fund of the BMW PGA CHAMPIONSHIP? $8,000,000
What television channel can I watch the BMW PGA CHAMPIONSHIP on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the BMW PGA CHAMPIONSHIP in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the BMW PGA CHAMPIONSHIP? Check the official tournament website for the latest ticket information
What is the course yardage at Wentworth Golf Club? 7,302 yards
What is the par at Wentworth Golf Club? 72
What is the predicted weather for the BMW PGA CHAMPIONSHIP? Temperatures between 17 and 21c with rain expected over the first two rounds before it clears up over the weekend
- Shane Lowry is a consistent performer at Wentworth with eight top 15 finishes in his last ten tournaments and that sort of record is difficult to overlook with the Irishman surely set to go close once again this week.
- Lowry has produced some of his best golf in the latter part of the year and with a spot in the Ryder Cup still there for the taking, the 34-year-old can strength his cause and even cement his place on the European team by taking out this title.
TIP: Winner e/w (16/1)
- Edoardo Molinari produced a good performance at last week’s Italian Open as he finished tied for fifth, his highest finish on the European Tour this season and he will be looking to build on that.
- The Italian has been hitting the ball well of late and that will be important on a course where accuracy is key. The three-time European Tour winner appears to be trending in the right direction and he could go close to recording win number four here.
TIP: Winner e/w (125/1)
- Henrik Stenson is another player hoping to earn a spot in the European team for the Ryder Cup and the level of his performances have notably gone up over the last couple of months but he needs to finish the season strongly.
- The Swede recorded another top 15 finish – his third in succession – at last week’s Italian Open and while he didn’t hit the heights of his recent efforts, Stenson showed that he can manage to finish in the higher reaches of the leaderboard at Wentworth.
TIP: Top 20 finish (2/1)