2020/21 European Tour – ACCIONA Open de España Preview & Prediction
When is the ACCIONA Open de España? 7th October - 10th October 2021
Where is the ACCIONA Open de España? Club de Campo Villa de Madrid, Madrid
What is the total prize fund of the ACCIONA Open de España? €1,500,000
What television channel can I watch the ACCIONA Open de España on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the ACCIONA Open de España in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the ACCIONA Open de España? Check the official tournament website for the latest ticket information
What is the course yardage at Club de Campo Villa de Madrid? 7,112 yards
What is the par at Club de Campo Villa de Madrid? 71
What is the predicted weather for the ACCIONA Open de España? Highs of 25c in sunny skies
- Jon Rahm is the overwhelming favourite at the Spanish Open and it is hard to build a case against the world number 1 after displaying some brilliant golf at the recent Ryder Cup in which he was comfortably Europe’s most important player.
- He has also won this event on consecutive occasions and he looks well-placed to earn a third straight victory here with his short-price likely to be justified if the Spaniard is anywhere near his best.
TIP: Winner (9/4)
- Richard Bland has been a consistent performer of late with three top five finishes in his last five events, producing some strong efforts in tough fields and the Englishman looks well-placed to challenge at the top of the leaderboard once again.
- He was right in the mix at the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship last week, finishing in a tie for fourth spot thanks to posting a score of -15, just three shots behind winner Danny Willett and a repeat performance here can help him finish in and around the places.
TIP: Winner e/w (66/1)
- Adri Arnaus is a consistent performer in his homeland of Spain and that makes him an intriguing proposition at a big price this week having finished in the top ten on four of his last five outings in the country.
- He has struggled with his putter in the past but that part of his game has improved immeasurably over the last year and if he can maintain that level while improving other parts of his game, he can find himself in the mix having already achieved a fourth place finish in this event previously.
TIP: Winner e/w (40/1)