Here are the fixtures, predicted line-ups and notable points from the press conferences as we approach GW33 of Fantasy Premier League:
Saturday 7th April
Everton vs Liverpool (12:30)
Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace (15:00)
Brighton vs Huddersfield (15:00)
Leicester vs Newcastle (15:00)
Stoke vs Spurs (15:00)
Watford vs Burnley (15:00)
West Brom vs Swansea (15:00)
Man City vs Man Utd (17:30)
Sunday 8th April
Arsenal vs Southampton (14:15)
Chelsea vs West Ham (16:30)
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan will definitely miss GW33 after picking up a knee injury during Arsenal's 4-1 win at home to CSKA Moscow on Thursday night. Arsene Wenger said: "Micki came off and he will be out for Sunday. He has a scan and the fear is that his medial knee ligament has been touched. We'll know more about that soon. For how long he will be out, I don't know."
- Despite the three-goal cushion, the Gunners boss is likely to rest key assets for the Southampton clash on Sunday
- Laurent Koscielny, Nacho Monreal and Aaron Ramsey are potential rotation candidates, while Mesut Ozil might be more secure of a start in attacking midfield due to Mkhitaryan's absence
- Junior Stanislas ruled out for rest of the campaign
- Adam Smith will miss the Crystal Palace clash. Howe "hopes to get him back before the end of the season"
- Simon Francis is doubtful, will be a "late call"
- Jermain Defoe's late GW32 equaliser could see the veteran striker start ahead of Callum Wilson up front
- Dale Stephens remains a doubt, no new injury concerns for Hughton
- Anthony Knockaert serves the last match of a three-game suspension
- Tom Heaton is back in contention for GW33
- Pedro and Thibaut Courtois "could feature" for Antonio Conte's side
- Christian Benteke doubtful, Alexander Sorloth unavailable
- James Tomkins not yet fit, no long-term absentees returning for Eagles
- Idrissa Gueye will definitely be part of the Everton squad tomorrow after missing out through injury in GW32
- Ankle injury sidelines Elias Kachunga for final games, no other fresh injury worries for the Terriers
- Matty James will miss the rest of the campaign, while Wilfred Ndidi is suspended for GW33 and the first fixture of Leicester's DGW34
- Daniel Amartey hopes to return to first-team training next week
- Mo Salah could yet feature against Everton on Saturday. Jurgen Klopp said: "We try everything to make him available. There are still 24hrs to go before we start so let's see what happens. I can't make Mo available just because it's the derby. If he's not 100% fit then he will not be involved."
- Reports suggest Emre Can could miss the rest of the campaign; the German will not be involved in the Merseyside derby
- Klopp likely to rotate ahead of UCL quarter-final second leg on Tuesday, Danny Ings' 'chances of starting don't look too bad'
- Sergio Aguero remains a doubt for the GW33 Manchester derby, Man City will check on the striker's fitness in training today
- A report earlier this week suggested Guardiola could rest key players, while the manager hinted at rotation as his press conference on Friday: "We have three massive games coming up - United, Liverpool and Spurs - we have to see the players' condition. We have training later and we will see later. We will prepare the team to win the game."
- Sergio Romero is the only absentee from an otherwise fully-fit Man Utd squad
- Islam Slimani is ineligible to face parent club Leicester, no injury problems for Rafa Benitez
- Mark Hughes has a full squad to choose from as Steven Davis returns to the fold
- Kurt Zouma and Mame Diouf both doubts
- Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting and Konstantinos Stafylidis sidelined
- Sam Clucas cleared to play, Renato Sanches still out, Angel Rangel must build fitness
- Last game of Jordan Ayew's ban (who's for a cheeky punt on Tammy Abraham as captain?!)
- Mauricio Pochettino will decide on Harry Kane's GW33 involvement "after one more training session" but the striker is "doing very well"
- Christian Kabasele back in training, Craig Cathcart match fit after GW32 sub appearance
- Gareth Barry will not feature again this season due to imminent knee surgery
- Nacer Chadli has returned to training, Daniel Sturridge "not quite there"
- Manuel Lanzini a major doubt, Michail Antonio won't play any further part this season after tearing hamstring in GW32