2019-20 Ukrainian Premier League – Vorskla vs Lviv Preview & Prediction
When is Vorskla vs Lviv taking place? Sunday 31st May, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Vorskla vs Lviv taking place? Stadion Vorskla im. Oleksiya Butov'skogo, Poltava
What television channel is Vorskla vs Lviv on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Vorskla vs Lviv? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Vorskla vs Lviv? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Vorskla resume their Relegation Round campaign after they drew their first match of the phase back in March prior to the enforced break and their aspirations will be on challenging for the domestic Europa League play-off spot.
- They warmed up for this league resumption with a friendly against Oleksandria last week in a match they lost 4-2 but that allowed them to give some of their regulars a run-out to build their sharpness.
- Goals have been a real issue all season for Vorskla as they have scored the fewest goals in the division with Denys Vasin - on just four goals - their leading scorer in the Ukrainian Premier League.
- Lviv are tied on points with Vorskla in the table and they too drew their first game of the Relegation Round phase prior to the league being suspended.
- They managed to make themselves hard to beat towards the end of the regular season after a poor start to the campaign with their current streak of one defeat in seven league games their best run of form since last season.
- Lviv also had a warm-up friendly game last week so they should be in similar physical condition to their opponents who they beat 2-0 in the last meeting between the pair.
The two lowest scorers in the Ukrainian Premier League meet here as the Relegation Round resumes following the enforced break. The lack of any standout goalscorers in either side has been a real issue for both of them and leads us to believe that this will be a low-scoring affair. This will be the third league meeting between the pair this season with both having won one apiece and they are also currently locked on the same number of points. Given how evenly matched they are and the combined lack of goal threat, a low-scoring draw seems a distinct possibility.