When does Sevilla vs Roma kick off? Thursday 12th March, 2020 – 17:55 (UK)
Where is Sevilla vs Roma being played? Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán
What TV channel is Sevilla vs Roma on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Europa League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sevilla vs Roma in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Sevilla vs Roma?
Sevilla – https://www.sevillafc.es/en/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Sevilla & Roma? Sevilla 2-1 Roma
THE TEAM NEWS
- Three-time winners Sevilla are unbeaten in six games in all competitions after drawing 2-2 at Atletico Madrid in La Liga on Saturday.
- Fernando is the only absentee for coach Lopetegui but fellow midfielder Oliver Torres is available again after suspension.
- De Jong, who started both legs in the last round, is expected to get the nod ahead of En-Nesyri again after scoring against Atletico.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Vaclik; Jesus Navas, Kounde, Diego Carlos, Reguilon; Joan Jordan, Gudelj, Oliver Torres; Ocampos, De Jong, Suso
Unavailable: Fernando (Injured)
- Roma have not played since their victory at Cagliari at the start of the month as coronavirus continues to disrupt football in Italy.
- Coach Paulo Fonseca has concerns in midfield as Veretout is suspended and Pastore, Zaniolo and Pellegrini are all injured.
- The trip is also likely to come too soon for Diawara, who played for the reserves at the weekend, so January signing Villar is set to start.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Pau Lopez; Bruno Peres, Fazio, Smalling, Kolarov; Villar, Cristante; Under, Mkhitaryan, Kluivert; Dzeko
Unavailable: Mirante (Ineligible), Zappacosta (Injured), Zaniolo (Injured), Pastore (Injured), Veretout (Suspended)
Doubtful: Diawara (Injured)
This should be a close-fought contest between two sides with plenty of European experience. Roma have only lost once in the Europa League this season but Sevilla have kept a clean sheet in seven of their last eight games at home, so expect neither side to give much away in the first leg.