When does Olympiacos vs Wolves kick off? Thursday 12th March, 2020 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Olympiacos vs Wolves being played? Stadio Georgios Karaiskáki
What TV channel is Olympiacos vs Wolves on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Europa League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Olympiacos vs Wolves in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Olympiacos vs Wolves?
What was the score in the last meeting between Olympiacos & Wolves? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Greek Super League leaders Olympiakos edged out Arsenal in the last round and are now looking to defeat Premier League opposition again.
- Centre-back Ruben Semedo is back after a European suspension but otherwise it will be a similar line-up to the second leg against Arsenal.
- Coach Pedro Martins is without several players who are either ineligible or injured, including captain Fortounis and winger Soudani.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Jose Sa; Elabdellaoui, Ruben Semedo, Ba, Tsimikas; Guilherme, Camara, Bouchalakis; Masouras, El-Arabi, Valbuena
Unavailable: Cafu (Ineligible), Christodoulopoulos (Injured), Fortounis (Injured), Bruno Souza (Injured), Mor (Ineligible), Soudani (Injured), Koka (Ineligible)
- Wolves made it through despite a 3-2 second-leg defeat at Espanyol two weeks ago, which is their only loss in their last seven games.
- Traore is expected to start having mostly been used a substitute in the Premier League in recent weeks due to an ongoing shoulder problem.
- Left-back Jonny Castro is the only injury concern for coach Nuno Espirito Santo, so Ruben Vinagre is set to deputise again.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Rui Patricio; Boly, Coady, Saiss; Doherty, Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Ruben Vinagre; Adama Traore, Jimenez, Diogo Jota
Doubtful: Jonny Castro (Injured)
Wolves have impressed in the Europa League this season, winning five of their last seven games in the competition. They are in decent form domestically, too, and given that Olympiakos will not have the backing of their home crowd, Nuno's men should take at least a draw back with them.