When does LASK vs Man Utd kick off? Thursday 12th March, 2020 – 17:55 (UK)
Where is LASK vs Man Utd being played? Linzer Stadion
What TV channel is LASK vs Man Utd on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Europa League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream LASK vs Man Utd in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for LASK vs Man Utd?
LASK – https://tickets.lask.at/lask
Man Utd – https://www.manutd.com/en/Matches
What was the score in the last meeting between LASK & Man Utd? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- LASK's fairytale season continued with victory over AZ in the last round and now they have the reward of a meeting with Manchester United.
- Centre-backs Wiesinger and Filipovic are both suspended after their cards in the second leg against AZ, so Wostry could make a rare start.
- Michorl and Ranftl are set to start having been suspended for Sunday's league game but Goiginer is out after tearing his cruciate ligament.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Schlager; Trauner, Ramsebner, Wostry; Ranftl, Holland, Michorl, Renner; Frieser, Tetteh; Raguz
Unavailable: Balic (Injured), Goiginger (Injured), Potzmann (Injured), Wiesinger (Suspended), Filipovic (Suspended)
- Manchester United travel to Austria on a high after a 2-0 win in the Manchester derby, which extended their unbeaten run to 10 games.
- McTominay should start after coming on and scoring against Manchester City while Bailly and Ighalo could also come into the side.
- Solskjaer remains without long-term absentees Pogba, Rashford and Grant, while Romero will continue as the Europa League goalkeeper.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Romero; Wan-Bissaka, Bailly, Maguire, Shaw; Matic; Fred, McTominay; Fernandes; Greenwood, Ighalo
Unavailable: Pogba (Injured), Rashford (Injured), Grant (Injured), Martial (Injured)
Doubtful: Fosu-Mensah (Injured)
The Raiffeisen Arena has been a fortress for LASK in the Europa League, with the Austrian side winning all six of their home matches in the competition. However, they are missing some key players for this one and Manchester United are a step up in opposition, so expect that winning run to end.