When does Zenit vs RB Leipzig kick off? Tuesday 5th November, 2019 – 17:55 (UK)
Where is Zenit vs RB Leipzig being played? Saint-Petersburg Stadium
What TV channel is Zenit vs RB Leipzig on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Zenit vs RB Leipzig in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Zenit vs RB Leipzig?
What was the score in the last meeting between Zenit & RB Leipzig? RB Leipzig 2-1 Zenit
THE TEAM NEWS
- Zenit lost 2-1 in Germany two weeks ago but they are unbeaten at home in all competitions this season and could go top of Group G with a win on Tuesday.
- First-choice goalkeeper Andrey Lunev is a doubt having missed the last two games but he was recently dropped anyway, so Mikhail Kerzhakov is set to start between the sticks again.
- Long-term absentees Emanuel Mammana and Malcom will miss out again but coach Sergei Semak has no new injury worries following Saturday's draw with CSKA.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Kerzhakov; Karavaev, Ivanovic, Rakitskiy, Douglas Santos; Driussi, Ozdoev, Barrios, Zhirkov; Dyzuba, Azmoun
Unavailable: Mammana (Injured), Malcom (Injured)
Doubtful: Lunev (Injured)
- RB Leipzig followed up their 6-1 thrashing of Wolfsburg in the cup last week with an 8-0 demolition of Mainz on Saturday, so confidence could not be higher going into this one.
- Captain Willi Orban has been ruled out again so with Ibrahima Konate still sidelined, Lukas Klostermann will fill in at centre-back again with Nordi Mukiele on the right.
- Emil Forsberg is likely to be recalled on the left wing in place of Christopher Nkunku but that may be the only change from the team that started against Mainz.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Gulacsi; Mukiele, Klostermann, Upamecano, Halstenberg; Sabitzer, Laimer, Demme, Forsberg; Werner, Poulsen
Unavailable: Wolf (Injured), Adams (Injured), Konate (Injured), Orban (Injured), Ilsanker (Ineligible)
Doubtful: Schick (Injured), Lookman (Injured)
Zenit's veteran centre-backs will have their hands full against Leipzig's red-hot attack, who have scored 14 goals in just two games. The Russian side have been scoring highly themselves at home this season and Leipzig are yet to keep a clean sheet in the Champions League, so expect plenty of goals.