When does Zenit vs Lyon kick off? Wednesday 27th November, 2019 – 17:55 (UK)
Where is Zenit vs Lyon being played? Saint-Petersburg Stadium
What TV channel is Zenit vs Lyon on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Zenit vs Lyon in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Zenit vs Lyon?
What was the score in the last meeting between Zenit & Lyon? Lyon 1-1 Zenit
THE TEAM NEWS
- Back-to-back defeats have left Zenit needing to avoid defeat here to keep alive their qualification hopes going into the final round of fixtures.
- Left-sided duo Yuri Zhirkov and Oleg Shatov will be assessed after missing Saturday's league match against Rubin Kazan, while first-choice goalkeeper Andrey Lunev remains a doubt.
- There are unlikely to be many changes from the side that started at Kazan with Sardar Azmoun and Artem Dyzuba set to continue as the front two having both scored.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Kerzhakov; Karavaev, Ivanovic, Rakitskiy, Douglas Santos; Kuzyaev, Ozdoev, Barrios, Driussi; Dyzuba, Azmoun
Unavailable: Mammana (Injured), Malcom (Injured)
Doubtful: Zhirkov (Injured), Shatov (Injured), Lunev (Injured)
- After a poor start to the season, Lyon's form has started to improve under Rudi Garcia with four wins in their last five games in all competitions.
- Star man Memphis Depay is struggling with a recurring thigh problem and missed Saturday's win over Nice so in-form Moussa Dembele may start as a lone striker again.
- Midfielder Houssem Aouar is the only definite absentee for Lyon so Garcia may well name an unchanged starting line-up although his side do face a hectic schedule over the coming weeks.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Lopes; Dubois, Andersen, Denayer, Kone; Thiago Mendes, Tousart; Traore, Reine-Adelaide, Terrier; Dembele
Unavailable: Aouar (Injured)
Doubtful: Depay (Injured)
Zenit have won seven of their last nine European matches on home soil and they have never lost to a French club in St. Petersburg. The two sides drew 1-1 in the reverse fixture and it is likely to be close again, but home advantage may just swing it the Russians' way.