When does Valencia vs Chelsea kick off? Wednesday 27th November, 2019 – 17:55 (UK)
Where is Valencia vs Chelsea being played? Estadio de Mestalla
What TV channel is Valencia vs Chelsea on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Valencia vs Chelsea in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Valencia vs Chelsea?
What was the score in the last meeting between Valencia & Chelsea? Chelsea 0-1 Valencia
THE TEAM NEWS
- It is all to play for in Group H where Valencia will seal qualification if they win here having already beaten Chelsea on matchday 1.
- Francis Coquelin remains a doubt having missed the last few games but fellow midfielder Carlos Soler returned from injury as a substitute at Real Betis on Saturday and could start.
- Ezequiel Garay will be assessed after missing the Betis game so former Manchester City centre-back Eliaquim Mangala could start alongside Gabriel Paulista.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Cillessen; Wass, Garay, Gabriel Paulista, Gaya; Ferran Torres, Dani Parejo, Carlos Soler, Lee Kang-In; Maxi Gomez, Rodrigo
Unavailable: Diakhaby (Injured), Piccini (Injured), Kondogbia (Injured), Goncalo Guedes (Injured), Cheryshev (Injured)
Doubtful: Coquelin (Injured), Garay (Injured), Ruben Sobrino (Injured)
- Chelsea have taken seven points from their three Champions League games since that defeat to Valencia and, like their opponents, will qualify with a victory here.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi will be assessed after missing Saturday's defeat at Manchester City with an injury he picked up on international duty, and England teammate Ross Barkley remains a doubt.
- Manager Frank Lampard is expected to rotate with the fixtures coming thick and fast so Reece James, Andreas Christensen and Mason Mount could be recalled to the starting XI.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kepa; James, Zouma, Christensen, Marcos Alonso; Jorginho, Kante; Willian, Mount, Pulisic; Batshuayi
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Rudiger (Injured), Hudson-Odoi (Injured)
Doubtful: Barkley (Injured)
Chelsea had been in excellent form prior to their defeat at Manchester City but they have struggled for clean sheets this season, particularly on their travels. Valencia have failed to find the net just once at Mestalla this season so it should be another entertaining clash involving Lampard's side.